Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the answers to your questions, please contact our customer service team email@example.com.
How should I care the wood products?
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT submerge your wooden toys in water or allow them to get super wet for a long time. Just use a damp cloth ,and a mild dish soap to clean, use sparingly.
- If the your wood toy gets full over time, you can simply rub them with a 50/50 mixture of organic beeswax and olive oil or coconut oil. Simply wipe on, leave it for a couple hours until soaked in, and wipe off any excess.
How to I sanitize my clip?
- DO NOT STERILIZE your clip! Silicone is naturally antimicrobial, washing with warm soapy water thoroughly is sufficient to clean it.
- DO NOT BOIL or MICROWAVE your clip!
Are your products safe?
- Safety is the most important thing to us besides your satisfaction. All of our Loulou LOLLIPOP silicone teethers and the wooden teethers are tested by a world leading toy testing lab to ensure that we are compliant with the ASTM 917 safety regulations for toys and compliant to CPSC standards.
How soon can I get my items?
- We do our best to ship in stock items within 3-5 business days. Orders with out of stock items will be shipped without the sold out item. Please understand that we are not Amazon, and we are a family run business, we try our hardest to get your order out in a timely manner. Many of our teething products are handmade and there is a bit of turner around time. We appreciate your patience with us.
Do you have any warranty?
- We provide 3 months warranty from the time of order if the items are defective.
- We do not provide warranty on normal wear and tear.
- PLEASE follow cleaning instructions on the packaging. CLIPS CANNOT BE STERLIZED. Warranty is nullified if care instructions are not followed.
I am an influencer and I would like to work with you, who should I contact?
- Please contact Sara Lavoie firstname.lastname@example.org for press inquiry.
- We are looking to work with established influencers.